Bucket Teeth for Excavator
Types of Bucket Teeth for Excavator
1. Fabricated Bucket Teeth are made from alloy steel. Through hardened for resistance to wear and impact. Self-sharpening.
2. Forged Bucket Teeth are made from high quality alloy steel. Heat treated to offer maximum resistance to wear and impact. More wear life.
3. Cast Bucket Teeth are made from austempered ductile iron. Heat treated to offer maximum resistance to wear and impact. A cost effective alternative to the standard forged tooth, strong and lightweight in design. Self-sharpening.
Bucket Teeth for Excavator Advantages
1. Bucket Teeth with high penetration that also have high impact are best suited to digging and trenching applications as they enable the bucket to more easily penetrate material.
2. Bucket Teeth with high impact are best suited for digging and trenching applications when using an excavator, backhoe or other machine with high breakout force.
3. Bucket Teeth with high wear life may be more appropriate for loading and material handling applications due to their long life, whereas for digging and trenching high penetration and impact is usually more important.
Ningbo Huangzuan Machinery Co., Ltd. is specialized in manufacturing Bucket Teeth for Excavator. If you are interested in ourExcavator Bucket Teeth and Adapters, welcome to contact us. Email: [email protected]